Monday, 21 October 2013
This was a weekend of sorting, cleaning and mostly being inside. I don't know about you but I am suddenly noticing the darkness. There are remnants of it when I leave the house at 7.30 and it is beginning to show itself when I get home at 6pm. It is ok, before we know it the shortest day will have come and gone and then we will hurtle towards spring. I like to feel the year turn.
Anyway some of the things we did this weekend included ....
1. Collecting pine comes to make firelighters.
2. Candle light - surely a winter joy.
3. Impressive number of berries on next door's tree.
4. The garden still blooms.
5. The Malvern Hills look beautiful from every angle
6. Croome Park, a National Trust house, is very near to us. We often pop there for a walk; it is very beautiful. This weekend the walk was cut short by a sudden onslaught of rain. Back inside we went...
Hope you are having a lovely week x